Ford 6.6L Turbodiesel w/ at545

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale:
Ford/new holland diesel
Complete fan to flywheel to tranny (tranny is bad)

125k miles runs extremely well

includes alternator starter and pumps.

make reasonable offer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think $900.00 is reasonable for both parties, considering cores are worth anywhere from $1250.00-$1500.00. Let me know if you are interested or need more details.

125,000 miles out of 1991 Ford B700 bus. I have some maintenace records for it somwhere. I am pretty sure it is the 170hp model, I can check for you if you need to know.

It runs well, unfortunatly I have already started to remove the motor so you can't hear it run. I do have a video of it cold starting if you are interesting.

Complete fan to transmission, including downpipe and radiator. Radiator is in very good condition.

AT545 transmission, needs work.

Includes alternator and starter.

The bus is getting scrapped. If you want other parts off the bus, you can have them as well. I am towing it down to the scrapyard, so I will need any steering and brake components for the tow. It has 2 brand new steer tires, monuted on 22.5 dayton rims. If you have a set you would like to exchange (i need tires to get it to the scrapyard) that can be arranged.

There is no warranty of any sort.

I can deliver if you pay for fuel, also we can load it into your truck with a bobcat.

If you are still interested, PM me. If I don't sell the motor I may try a cool conversion on somthing.

Thanks