For sale NIB Magnaflow 4" Stainless Dual Exhaust

JCDiesel89

Reaction score
Sorry if this is not the right spot guys but I found no for sale or classified section so just let me know if I need to move it.

But anyways I have a brand new in the box Magnaflow exhaust system that was bought before truck was sold. It is dual 4" Stainless Steel TURBO BACK with 5" stainless steel tips and it comes with a LIFETIME warranty. The link below is a link to the exhaust system on Magnaflow's website. Fits 1999-2003 F250 and F350 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel.

My loss is your gain. MSRP:$1,374.67

Asking $800

Thanks guys, take care

wils2527

Dumb Engineer
Reaction score
There is a "classified" section it is known as marketplace here. Man if only that fit the 94-97 year models! That's a pretty sweet deal.

JCDiesel89

Reaction score
Thank you Patrick I appreciate your help and will move it over there. Not just saying this cause im trying to sell it but I believe it will fit trucks all the way down to the 1988s minus the downpipe of course. I believe its just a matter of moving a few hangars since its a straight shot then just over the axles. Wheelbase is the same from 1988-2003. At least thats what I was told :dunno

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Patrick I appreciate your help and will move it over there. Not just saying this cause im trying to sell it but I believe it will fit trucks all the way down to the 1988s minus the downpipe of course. I believe its just a matter of moving a few hangars since its a straight shot then just over the axles. Wheelbase is the same from 1988-2003. At least thats what I was told :dunno
i urge you caution in making a blanket statement.
there's been problems in the past with misinterpretations that has led to "bad feelings".

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what you mean by blanket statement but thank you to whoever moved my post over here
I moved your post over. if your're wondering who is a mod/admin here, check on the front of the forum.
a blanket statement is the one you made stating that it should fit from 88-03 when the manufacturer originally specified 99-03. there must be a reason why they did that. otherwise they would have labeled it a universal kit.

JCDiesel89

Reaction score
Oh ok thank you very much my friend. And I appreciate your words of caution however there are plenty of guys in the IDI section that have taken these powerstroke exhausts and made them fit but I agree with you that in order to avoid any headaches I would prefer to sell it someone with the designed model truck (99-03). Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor