For Sale-a few items left over from my turbo install

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few parts that I no longer need since I installed a factory turbo kit. I have the N/A valves covers which are still in pretty decent shape. The remaining emissions sticker on the driver's side cover is still readable. Not much rust and come with the bolts and "washers". I also have the stock N/A E4OD dipstick and tube. The tube bolts up behind the passenger's side head. Finally, I have a New South Engineering two gauge pod for 2-1/16" gauges. Nothing wrong with-I replaced it with a 3 gauge pod. This worked well on the flat part of the dash top on my OBS. If interested, make me an offer on any of these, provide your shipping zip code and I can get you a shipping cost. Thanks for looking.
You must be registered for see images attach

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention: I also have a decent OEM N/A Y-pipe and Walker intermediate pipe. I would hope somebody could use the Y-pipe but I am not going to ship it. The shipping cost would be way more than the thing is worth. I also have the OEM N/A air cleaner assembly (no plastic intake tube though). The "soup bowl" is still in it.

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
Hi, if you still have the valve covers and if they will fit a 6.9 I would be interested in them, let me know what you need to get for them.
Hi, How's $50 for the covers, if you want more let me know. My zip is 02346. Thanks. Dan

Last edited: