First one !!

Ezra

Reaction score
Just got my first Diesel ;Sweet it is a 1993 dodge w250 :hail cummins. 154kkk one owner miles.It is what i have been wanting and still cant take the smile off my face

92cummins

Reaction score
thats cool man i just bought my first diesel too same truck but a 92

Mattster

Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up my first Cummins on Friday or Saturday. Its a 1990 D250 with the 3spd auto. I had a 6.2 diesel in a K5 but the engine blew so time for something better. I know nothing about Cummins really and what parts interchange in years and such and if I can make the non-intercooled one into a intercooled one very easily.

Ezra

Reaction score
Hey thanks.Yeah mods:peelout the gearz in my head are all ready turning:D :Thumbs Up

Mattster

Reaction score
Well I got mine today. Runs good going to take some time to get used to. Shut down is kindof rough shakes the truck but it seems ok on the road when its in 3rd it feels like it has no power till higher rpms but I have to say I love the sound of these engines much better than the 6.2L detroit diesel I had in a K5 Blazer.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Oh yeah they do shake a bit upon shutdown... not a problem - some of them stop so fast that if the belts are questionable/worn out you can hear them squeak to a stop...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7