finally snapped pics of my rig!!

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it is still at the guys house i bought it from, went and started it up yesterday. just havnt been able to borrow a trailer to move it home, and dont want to risk the huge ticket for driving it home. i geuss i'll have to pay somebody to haul it home for me, maybe this week yet. my parts are starting to make piles in my garage, and my wrenching finger's twichin.

You must be registered for see images attach

some goodies i have for it, complete rust free "white" southern body, perfect lariet interior, dana 60 front rear, 1990 7.3 idi/zf5 with 58,000 origional miles 'mite swap in if the old one ever goes south", 8ft meyers plow, and alott of other little crap that's piled up in my garage. i think all said and done she'll be a pretty sweet rig:sly

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks can be Deceiving. it's not to bad, the cab floor is rotted out and the bed needs work. luckly i stumbled onto a rust free 1989 from ga, and swooped it up for 5 bills. ounce i swap that body on it and the 60 under the front, then she'll look like something.

randomq

Reaction score
You don't have trip permits and gap coverage where you're at?

All I gotta do here is print off a 3-day trip permit from the DMV website and my insurance automatically covers me for a month from purchase. Heck, I drove from the southern tip of Florida to here on a Va trip permit.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i shoulda added that it leaks fuel. it started when i had it running the other day, looks like the return line blew apart.. didnt look very close, plan on running all new lines when i have the body off after i paint the frame with por-15....

you can see the massive diesel fuel puddle under the truck in the pics, it kinda made a mess..-cuss

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online