FINALLY! Polished wheels complete.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol ya ...I think mr. 10 foot tall attitude problem behind the keyboard and myself , are referring to the same or similar product . Bead sealer won't harm your beads , nor wheel ... Can't comment on liquid rubber

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
you wanting a piece also???

YEAH! bring it on since you clearly have a much greater knowledge about tires/wheels than i do(not claiming to be a bad ass here in the tire world).

You should probly try to simmer down a little bit as well.

FYI, i know the exact difference between slime and bead sealer.

'nother thing......don't insult me like i don't know anything.:flipa:flipa

Reaction score
Maybe these will calm some nerves......

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm gonna find the 'show your ride' thread and post the rest, but needless to say, I'm about as pleased as can be. I've owned ford trucks since high school (31 now) and have wanted these wheels on my truck since the first time I saw 'em. They set the whole truck off and give it such a nice stance. I especially like how the additional half an inch in width takes the 235/85s from looking like pizza cutters to proper rubber. And the weight savings? Fuggedaboudit. In hindsight, I wish I would have weighed the bare wheel to compare, but I'd say I just dropped 5lbs per corner EASY.

Mike

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YEAH! bring it on since you clearly have a much greater knowledge about tires/wheels than i do(not claiming to be a bad ass here in the tire world).

You should probly try to simmer down a little bit as well.

FYI, i know the exact difference between slime and bead sealer.

'nother thing......don't insult me like i don't know anything.:flipa:flipa

you just got yourself a vacation. see you in a week.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
you got yourself a vacation too. see you in a week.

Thank god.

That guy needs some good lessons in sentence structure or how to properly type. I dont know if he was on his phone or what but he was making my brain hurt with multiple punctuation marks between each word. Im not usually one to jump on anyone for typing on a forum but man help a guy out here. cookoo

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Man this thread was all over the place lol

Those wheels look AMAZING!! You did a stellar job bringing those wheels back to life!
I love the look of the Alcoas on an OBS ford, it just matches so well :)

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Maybe these will calm some nerves......

I'm gonna find the 'show your ride' thread and post the rest, but needless to say, I'm about as pleased as can be. I've owned ford trucks since high school (31 now) and have wanted these wheels on my truck since the first time I saw 'em. They set the whole truck off and give it such a nice stance. I especially like how the additional half an inch in width takes the 235/85s from looking like pizza cutters to proper rubber. And the weight savings? Fuggedaboudit. In hindsight, I wish I would have weighed the bare wheel to compare, but I'd say I just dropped 5lbs per corner EASY.

Mike

Very nice.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I should get off my butt and finish my wheels. :D

Reaction score
Ask me again when i get feeling back in my right arm. I feel like I'm 12 and just 'discovered' the Victoria's Secret catalog.

Mike

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask me again when i get feeling back in my right arm. I feel like I'm 12 and just 'discovered' the Victoria's Secret catalog.

Mike

LMAO!!!

You're supposed to switch hands every now and then to even things out!

Looks great- you should be proud! Keeping an old truck running is one thing. Keeping it running AND looking great is another thing entirely. You're obviously dedicated and committed to having a nice vehicle. (And obviously a little OCD. I can relate!)

Ryan