Finally got my turbo...

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the previous owner finally got it back from the turbo shop, and I just picked it up tonight, and, I'm now the proud owner of a complete Banks turbo kit(Early style I'm pretty sure, has the big box for the air filter) with a brand new turbo, complete with the complete exhaust system, gauges, you name it, it's all there, I even got the badges, I let him keep the trans command tho. Came off of a 91 F350 2wd ex cab dually with a 7.3/auto, so it will need a few modifications, but, nothing I can't handle.
All for $1200 CDN... :D :Thumbs Up
The P/O had taken it off his truck when he replaced the engine in his truck, and was told he would be denied warranty if he re-installed it, after he had sent the turbo out to be re-built...
Time for the old girl to see some love and dump some money into the rest of the truck while I'm at it.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
woo hoo. I remember when I installed mine and took it for it's first "turbo" drive. I swore it was not the same truck it was really pepped her up.

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I've got it partially figured out here, but, are instructions for installing this sucker still available? I need to be sure about how the turbo housings need to be oriented(turbo is in three separate boxes, all brand new) so I'm not fighting with it for hours trying to get it all lined up right... LOL

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Great deal on that complete turbo system :thumbsup: , a void warranty didn't stop Me from getting mine :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726