Feels a wee bit sluggish....

nostrokes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all haven't been around much lately... Work.. family.. ECT... We all know how that is..

So drove home a couple weeks ago to start my vacation. Parked the truck Friday morning, went out Saturday to take some yard scrap to the dumpster and couldn't get the starter to engage.. Hem hawed around till the Monday after the 4th to order a new one from DB and finally got to put it in last Saturday.

Truck sat for 2 weeks before I got it going again first drive was bad.... It started way faster than it ever had, idled a little rough but wasn't smoking like I expected after sitting that long, tires had flat spots. Drove to and from work last night/this morning and it just feels like it's laboring to go. It's not smoking any worse than before and seems to have smoothed out idling but it just feels sluggish.. I filled up this morning and overdosed on the power service additive but haven't driven it yet..

Am I just going crazy since I haven't driven it for 2 weeks and have been driving the wife's exploder?? cookoo

It just seemed to have more get up and go before, maybe need to let the additive work in? :dunno

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck sits around a lot. And when it is used, it's just for dump runs and short trips. Then once in awhile I will have a loaded trailer to pull. After using it hard like that, it always runs noticeably better afterward for a week or two. The more you drive it, and the harder you use it, I bet it will run a little better for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online