Electric fuel pump

rdoimages

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have one of these, but other threads have discussed it and there are no issues with the pressure that this pump generates.

89 F-350 sc 2wd DRW 7.3 ATS 088, C-6 with Gear Vendor and a rats nest of wiring that was free with purchase.
00 Excursion limited, 6.8 4x4
2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic Sport 4x4 4.0 auto

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your probably going to loose a couple of PSI thru the filter anyhow. Your good to go with that pump.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Install this pump and run with the big dogs. You will NOT have any pressure issues running this pump. These pumps run 24-7-365 on the refer coolers on most every semi moving cold foods across the country. Next time you see the cooler unit way up top look way back under the semi trailer near the spare tire. See that diesel fuel tank about 20 gallons. That pump pulls fuel from there all the way up to the small diesel engine running the cooler. That pump can suck a bowling ball thru a garden hose.:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tgomes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I pmed genlightning for a sweet deal ordered the connected and plate now I have to locate these damn fittings. Home depot or lowes a viable option?

Reaction score
Thanks guys I pmed genlightning for a sweet deal ordered the connected and plate now I have to locate these damn fittings. Home depot or lowes a viable option?

Any hardware store should have them. Bought mine at Ace IIRC.

I think Genlightning got out of the pump game, though. Do a bit more searching. I've seen threads with the part number listed and links to sources.

Mike

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order one from Aftermark and get the real deal for $10 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgomes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I am planning on installing my pump today and have just about all of the necessary supplies. But before I make my final trip to the store I was wondering if anyone has any advice in attaching the relay to the FSS. That is really the only thing left for me to think about. Thanks!!

tgomes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a ring terminal underneath the spade connector.

That's exactly what I did! It was slightly nerve racking trying not to drop that tiny nut on the ip.

You must be registered for see images attach

I was having a cold start issue let's see if this solves it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat