Edge leveling kit?

jvencius

Reaction score
Is an Edge/Donahoe leveling kit pretty much as good as things get for leveling kits? I'm looking at their 2" mini spring pack kit and while I've heard good things about Edge, I'd like some first-hand impressions of ride quality/product quality before I go ordering one. I'm looking for (1) a more level ride, (2) a more firm/"planted" feeling in the frontend suspension, and (3) more weight-carrying capacity for when I add a new heavy-duty front bumper. I like the stock stance with the frontend down a bit so I figure that a leveling kit will balance out that additional weight.

FWIW, ease of installation isn't a concern, since I'll be paying to get it installed. I suppose that I could do the install myself, but it's just not worth the hassle and since there is a REALLY good diesel shop in town, I'd just as soon pay to get it done right (plus I need a frontend alignment and I'd take it there anyway to get that done).

Mike D

Reaction score
I personally only reccomend the revtek leveling kit cause they are the same quality as the downey kits but they are priced better.

jvencius

Reaction score
Mike D said:
I personally only reccomend the revtek leveling kit cause they are the same quality as the downey kits but they are priced better.

That's what I ended up going with--I'm pleased with how it rides and the fact that it's dead-on level.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online