Early spring pig pickin'.......

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
OK I'm giving you guyz an early heads up :D

Lets bounce some dates around and see how many are interested.

End of March/early April....pig will be served ;Sweet

There is a fair group in NC,VA,SC,WVA.

Kampgrounds 7 mi up the road with good pull thru's :hail

Raise 'em up and see who salutes LOL

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Never been on a event from this forum it'll be good to se how everybody is like in person, pluss nc is not so far from Me.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Never been on a event from this forum it'll be good to se how everybody is like in person, pluss nc is not so far from Me.

I haven't yet had an "event" :eek: LOL from this site...altho I did try last Oct......figgered this time I give a bigger heads up!

Gonna TRY and mebee time this one with the opening tractor pulls 3 mi down the road :thumbsup:
They have a street class...30k lb sled for those interested :Sly

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
I might make it if the schedule works out. I usually make a lot of bike trips, and North Carolina is just a side trip to my sis's house in Jacksonville. ;Sweet

With the price of diesel nowadays, I'm glad that I have a bike for roadtrips.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
geonc said:
I haven't yet had an "event" :eek: LOL from this site...altho I did try last Oct......figgered this time I give a bigger heads up!

Gonna TRY and mebee time this one with the opening tractor pulls 3 mi down the road :thumbsup:
They have a street class...30k lb sled for those interested :Sly

Tractor pull ah? that must be ;Sweet , never been at one of those.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
OK ...Sat April 8th and Sun the 9th.

Those wishing to stay at the RV park about 7 mi up the road......

Smithfield Koa
497 US Hwy 701 S
Four Oaks, NC 27524-9173
(919) 934-3181

Those who prefer a tent or pop up etc....are welcome to park out back. I'm on both county water and a GOOD bored well so water is not an issue....110 power is also avail.

Naturally, the house bathing facilities are available, along with the functional outhouse :D for those who don't mind gaudy/redneck decor :rotflmao

There are a couple good motels either in Benson or Smithfield for those interested both along I-95 exits.

There will be a Cancer Society benifit pull so there is no cash prizes...just mebee sum braggin' rights or just to see what you got ;Sweet but those who pull don't have to pay the $8 admin.

We get some good local/state/natnl pullers along with the "popper" Green Deers :D , Masseys, Farmalls, Olivers, modifed, smokers and of course street trucks :Sly etc..

Nice personable local crowd gathering for a good cause as all the concessions are donated.

Participation in the pulls is not required....just giving an option for entertainment other than myself :eek: and possibly meeting other oilburners and of course horseshoes :thumbsup:

Now that we have a date, who's interested even if it's just a daytime stop and run, all are invited ;Sweet

The rest of the menu can be discussed after I get a better head count....but count on the PIG :D ;Sweet

Last edited:

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
I am going to check the schedule, I will try to come on down, Ive been through Fouroaks a few times, whats the exit number off 95? N truck pulls huh, :Sly hehehe maybe the taxman will be nice to me this year, ifn I get my turbo kit I'll be pullin. Can ya get some more info about the pulls? I know uphere ya had to be there at a certain time for weigh in, and registration. ect. But most of all, Whats allowed and not allowed in the street class? :Sly
Hmmm maybe I could bring a Rig down n pull street semi!
I'll be sure to let ya know in advance!

:draw

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Cowboy....There is no tech insp at these benifit pulls for street class...you do need to cross the scale so they can check your hitch height....21" MAX if I recall.

No helmets or kill switches required.

No semi classes......as I said these pulls use a 30k lb sled...mostly farm tractors and antiques....street usually pulls in the 8500 lb class after the modified tractors.

LOOKY HERE
AND HERE for sum pics ;Sweet

BTW...exit 87 is Four Oaks :thumbsup:

Be great to have ya.....hope you like pig :D

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Now that is one sweet Farmall, They come factory with v-8s and zoomies??? LOL Hmmmm wonder how I can stuff a BB in my 8n, or maybe even a 7.3 :love: hehehehehe
87 huh, hmmm.... Its been a while sence I delivered cars down to Florida, I think I stop in there as a usual rest stop.
Im going to try to make it, I gotta talk to the wifey, (well maybe not wifey, but close nough ;) )

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
I just spoke with the wifey, n shes got that weekend off, so there is a 99.9% chance we'll be there! 3 of us, gunna bring my boy too, he's 4 months right now. ;Sweet ;Sweet Hope to get some pullin action in too! :Sly

:draw

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
RKOCH said:
I believe that may be a go also.

:thumbsup: Be glad to meet you as well ;Sweet

lemme know if anyone needs motel accomodations and I'll try and get some good rates unless you plan on camping over then no worries ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online