E40d turbo dipstick ?

Fordfarmer123

Reaction score
I have a .088 ats turbo and I need the tranny dipstick for a e40d turbo 7.3 idi.
Does anyone have one they could sell me ?

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone here did away with the dipstick and added a sight glass (tube?) To the tranny's pan. Pretty neat.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
At one point, Thewespaul had one. He may have another or that one still. Try sending him a PM.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That should sell well. I can see a real call for these. They'd even be good for people who don't want to stand on a stool to check their ATF on a N/A truck.

Fordfarmer123

Reaction score
Will a regular dipstick work from a factory turbo? And let me know when you sell them I might be in the market for one still

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will a regular dipstick work from a factory turbo? And let me know when you sell them I might be in the market for one still
Sorry I missed your comment, it will be just like factory and will come with a new dipstick. If you’re junkyard diving now then I believe you can use one from an obs powerstroke with some work.

WarNose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your comment, it will be just like factory and will come with a new dipstick. If you’re junkyard diving now then I believe you can use one from an obs powerstroke with some work.

I'm interested when you have one available.

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made my own tube and extended my dipstick for my turbo install. I also considered buying a flexible kit... google for "flexible transmisison dipstick"... Summit has them. This would probably be the easiest solution; this doesn't explain why I did mine the hard way.:frustrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle