DTT beta progress

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Stage 1 Valve body was done on monday and tranny relearn for an hour and a half.
Stage 2 will be completed today which is installing one of 2 different custom built T/C to see how that goes.
During each phase Vinnie is monitoring all aspects of the transmission such as temps and pressures.
This is a longer process than i previously expected but the DTT crew has been very patient in explaining the why's and how's to me about what they do and why they do it in a certain order.
Stage 3 will be the rest of the tranny and ANOTHER convertor to try.
You guys think a 47-48re/4R100 is a heavy unit????? or a ****** to get out? LOL this thing is a frikkin monster!
So far it has been great, but the drive down was a bas.... terrible. took me 12 hours to make the trip down and was in 4x4 2/3 the way going 40-35 mph.... the roads were that bad... started work at 5am finished at 5 pm left for DTT at 5:30 pm and arrived in Hope BC at 4AM... slept for 3 hours then arrived at DTT, helped a bit in the shop , tested the truck out and then went to PDR and said hello to Piers and Crew, took Morgana out for food and drinks (hadn't eaten or slept in 36 hours except 2 hours rest in the truck) then i stayed over at morganas house to make the commute to DTT shorter in the am.
So in total i was awake for 44 out of the past 48 hours.
It's all worth it in the end though i am meeting new people and having a great vacation at DTT

Max Power

Reaction score
Great news. I sure hope I can get something done soon.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dive into it Max- What the hell if Penut can do it you can.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max
You gonna do it or just talk about it, talk the nut into it an I will come over an help outta do it in a day.
Geno

Max Power

Reaction score
I'll need to pass around the collection plate first. :D

Sounds great Geno, how does next weekend sound?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online