dps has my $$ i have no injectors

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
i first ordered my stage 1's 24 of march and i still havent got them ive been going round and round with them and im starting to get really pissed off when they say they are going to ship them they dont and i call they say we'll ship them monday every time ive talked to them and im just wondering what u guys would do in my situation-cuss

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
havent bought anything from them but unfortunatly yours is a very common story.:rolleyes:

i would be looking to get your money back ASAP

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Sounds like somebody finally needs to take him to court for his little scam he's got going on.

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call them, cancel the order, then file a chargeback on the credit card transaction if they refuse a refund.

There really isn't much you can do to "force" them to ship the parts.

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay on them - It took me a good 2 months before I got frustrated enough to call them every day, but that's what it took to get my parts - After I was calling them daily, it only took about a week to get them.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
If he's not going to deliver as promised, deal with your credit card company.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Stay on them - It took me a good 2 months before I got frustrated enough to call them every day, but that's what it took to get my parts - After I was calling them daily, it only took about a week to get them.

After all that, I wouldn't want the parts! Common issue with them according to those who have bought from them.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
im tired of there ******** i shouldnt have to ride there ass expecially when they have my moeny are the stage 1 even worth it anyway

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem with Ken with my turbo, but I don't pay them until he had done the work and it was ready to walk out the door. It was excellent workmanship though, when I finally got it. The Stage 1s are sketchy to begin with, I'd suspect you'll get a lot more from a hopped up injection pump and stock BBs or Gs.

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DPS

I had the same problem,
I sent him my injectors and then called to make sure they got them .
Them I was promised and promised but after calling and calling I finally got them.
Best thing is to keep on him.

If things dont work out and you get your $$ back.
I have a set with a few miles on them that I would sell.
I put them in and my pump was going so I pulled them out and never got around to re installing.
Good luck
john

Joejohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i first ordered my stage 1's 24 of march and i still havent got them ive been going round and round with them and im starting to get really pissed off when they say they are going to ship them they dont and i call they say we'll ship them monday every time ive talked to them and im just wondering what u guys would do in my situation-cuss

Report them to the better business bureau and file a claim with small claims court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger