Doug Nash & C6 $500.00 BIN Ebay

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure... but reading the description, it looks like there may be parts missing..... read the last couple of sentences of the ad very carefully...... I may just be misreading it.....

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I am not sure... but reading the description, it looks like there may be parts missing..... read the last couple of sentences of the ad very carefully...... I may just be misreading it.....

It says " As many of the small parts as possible that looked to be associated with the Nash overdrive were removed. The trans and overdrive are being sold as cores only"
Sounds like he;s just sayng that he took everything off the truck that he thought went with that setup, like switches etc. without fully knowing the equipment, he's guessing and stating such.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Those systems are easily rebuildable with off the shelf gears and seals. The bearings can be had at any major bearing house. What are you waiting for??? Its a chance of a lifetime buy... No, Its not mine nor do I know the seller. I do know the GV I bought and... Installed myself cost me $3000.00 new. This was my second thought of what to use. I wanted the GV but this would have done fine at a way less of an out of pocket expense... Se guys... I do some times pay full pop for things but not all the times...:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
No sir... Thats not entirely true. My truck looks like a truck your grandpa would drive... No chrome wheels.. Nothing shiny on it anywhere. The paint has faded to a dull glow and the headlite lenses are almost a yellow color. Those are something I want replaced soon but the cost has me looking really tuff at the expense. I have done the headlite wiring modes thatnks to Tuss for that. It was a help but still I can hardly see whats in front of me on the road after dark time. I haven't done anything to the insides but install 2 layers of Fat Mat for sound deading. That sure works great too. But for looks... Nope, not a dime.... It just has nothing to do with mpg or horse power.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Mine is an underdrive. This one for sale is apparently an overdrive.

Yes but my question is, how does he know it is an overdrive and not set up as an underdrive,.? Is there a way of telling without actually trying it?

I am temped to buy it myself since it is only 1 and 1/2 hour drive from me....

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Yes but my question is, how does he know it is an overdrive and not set up as an underdrive,.? Is there a way of telling without actually trying it?

I am temped to buy it myself since it is only 1 and 1/2 hour drive from me....

I was going to call you to get it for me....... but shipping would kill me!:puke:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What about the Boob Express. Buy it and take it to the ralley. Its not something a person can't run without and the Ralley isn't that far off.....:D