Does your truck say "Merry Christmas"

tractorman86

Reaction score
yea if i saw that sticker walking by i'd have to take her down, that day is the begining of the end of the free world, not to be celebrated!

snoredog

Reaction score
Probably some new import-friendly front bumper laws coming too soon...
Yeah anyways every year the middle and high school kids from my church go out to our place and me and dad do a hayride in the back of the M35 deuce and a half. I think i burned a battery up though cause i ran 3 strings of Christmas lights off a 2500 watt inverter on the front batt only. Great way to learn about unequal charging on a series wired 24 volt system...

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well I just went wheeling. First time in my life I've ever put a vehicle in a ditch. And I did it twice today! No damage or anything, I stopped enough to just slide in. There was a good foot and a half of snow where I was. On the road up there, I was going around a corner, got a little cockey, hit the throttle (25mph in 3rd, 2wd). The back end came out fast, and there was nothing I could do I just slide into the ditch. Got out in 2wd, nothing wrong. Kept going and later that day I was going around a corner to fast in 2wd, and there was this bridge that I had to get onto, but if I turned to get on it I would have slid my back end out, so I rolled onto the brakes to not look them up, and slide into another ditch!

Crazy day, and I'm glad I made it out all good ;Sweet

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Justin, quit hogging all the snow:backoff. We only got 3" and most of it melted away.

Actually I had to drive some 200 miles yesterday for work and there were some thick conditions out there. I would have taken a picture, but there was no place to stop and I wasn't about to fiddle with my phone in those conditions. You name it, I say it. Jack knifed rig, cars crossing the center median, collisions, and one steeper hill was a parking lot with both the break down lane and the fast lane full of stuck vehicles. The LS saved my skin on that one.:hail

When I got there, the whole front of the truck was clogged with snow. It was a soppin' slushy mess once the rain started.

Its comming down again at the moment, but its dry this time.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
LOL Well its letting up now, but we are supposed to get more ;Sweet. All next week will be below freezing which is crazy for around here ;Sweet

snoredog

Reaction score
I remember snow when I was 2 or 3 years old which would have been 1990 or 91. Forecast highs down here next week are in the 70s. From what my dad said it looked like a demolition derby around here when it snowed back then. I think I went to see my cousins last Christmas in shorts and flipflops...