Diesel rated fuel line

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving Day to my fellow American Oilburners!

I am thankful for all the wisdom and camaraderie of the members of this site. Bless you all.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
99.9% sure it's resistant to every chemical that can run in a vehicle. If you have a leak on a rig and it gets on the air brake hoses it can't damage it because you'd lose your brakes.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
i made all of the fuel lines this far on my rig with a simular item that hey sell at the auto parts store its made my sur&r http://www.surrauto.com/fuel.html i havea simular setup for my carrier pump being installed also with quick disconnects

Hmm I might have to look into that when I go electric pump. Seems like those quick disconnects might be the best way to go overall.

Any word yet on how they are doing?

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I fixed my pickups, I had to use what was quickest. But I'll be putting some new shower heads in (that are proven diesel rated), but may change my tanks around.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

thats my thinking.you know the things last about 20 years,so why not just stick with what works right?
of course for many it's due to cost.some fuel hose is near free compared,but when it's likely you'll never have to frig with 'em again if you just go with what was there,it's kinda hard to beat whats known to work for so many years.
http://www.amazon.com/E5tz9j306ba-D...F8&qid=1385914241&sr=1-1&keywords=E5tz9j306ba

as for the fuel hose used externally,i ran that goodyear 30r7 to and from my tanks on my chip truck in place of the rusted out metal lines when i first got my truck in '09.

Bashby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I replaced my shower head, I used a 3/8 compression union and a short piece of 3/8 steel line.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to dig into my tanks and see what I've got going on. At least I know ahead of time what size I need.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I replaced my shower head, I used a 3/8 compression union and a short piece of 3/8 steel line.

i like that idea.that should hold up and last well.
if it lasts 20 years too,post back then will ya please to let us know? ;)

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This new crap they say is fuel is what eats the shower heads, I bet the new ones wont last 20 years.
The air brake nylon line has been in my truck for 8 years and worked with gas and diesel and Brandons Mercedes for heated WVO and Bio. It works.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
This new crap they say is fuel is what eats the shower heads, I bet the new ones wont last 20 years.
The air brake nylon line has been in my truck for 8 years and worked with gas and diesel and Brandons Mercedes for heated WVO and Bio. It works.

What do you think of the wahlbro diesel pickups?

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk