Cruise control issues

Cole250

Reaction score
Hello,

My 94 idi n/a cruise does not work. Previous owner said a wire was cut. A blue one specifically. I have yet to find this supposedly cut wire. Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on the cruise system? Anything will help.

Thank you!

gandalf

Reaction score
I'd be happy to sent you 2 documents, one in pdf and one in MSWord, which deal with the cruise control system. One is simply a section of a manual, and the other is a diagnostic. They're too large to place here on the forum, so if you would like them please send a PM with your email address, and I'll send them your way.

Does either talk about your mystery blue wire? I have no idea.

radboy223

Reaction score
Any chance you could send to me too? Mine stopped working a while back for some reason.

gandalf

Reaction score
Lets refer back to my post above. I need an email address for anyone who would like the 3 files on cruise control. Its best to PM me with your email.

I'm back from a weekend away, so I can send them out again. I have 2 requests pending, which will go out tonight probably.

Docktergreg

Reaction score
Lets refer back to my post above. I need an email address for anyone who would like the 3 files on cruise control. Its best to PM me with your email.

I'm back from a weekend away, so I can send them out again. I have 2 requests pending, which will go out tonight probably.
Hi Gandalf,
I could use the cruise control files also.

[email protected]

TrueBurner

Reaction score
Anyone that got these files and could email them to me would be greatly appreciated! Send me a pm for email. Thanks so much