Couple nice rigs on Ebay.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
That one is 10 hrs from me....:rolleyes:

I still want this one.....

You already posted that one, right? If it still haven't sold it is either too much or a bad deal. I remember the guys said it looks like it reads efi instead of diesel.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
yes that is the one i posted,i guess it being an 89 160k miles and i think he was asking 4995? gee about 1hr from me a dealer was asking 11k for an 89 crew with 90k miles? i just looked and he droped the price
$9929!!! (they must have gold hidden in them somewhere??)
89 F350

Last edited:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Prices must be higher here on the east coast. I've got 2 local guys fighting it out for mine. My first offer was 8000.00. Up to 8500 & on it's way up.;Sweet

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score

If anyone is interested in that truck, I've delivered to that dealership in OH before. I don't know about the truck, but the people there are super friendly, the place is spotless, they are eager to please. I had lot attendents come out & take the vehicles in for me as soon as I got 'em off the truck, which never happens. For what it's worth it seems to be a top notch dealer.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Prices must be higher here on the east coast. I've got 2 local guys fighting it out for mine. My first offer was 8000.00. Up to 8500 & on it's way up.;Sweet

Scott

I think it does depend a lot on location. I've heard/read guys that won't give $3000 for any 15 year old truck. Value is based on how bad the buyer wants it. For what it's worth, in my area the very least I would take on your truck is $8500. Chances are good you could get close to $10K. Hell my old truck with 254,000 miles on it was going to be re-sold after a paint job for close to that and it wasn't 4 wheel drive.

Tom

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Well, it seems that there was a begining flurry of activity & it went stone dead. I had 3 people look/drive & kick the tires that were serious. Turns out the first guy that looked bought it. I don't want to disclose the sale price because I invited the guy to check out OB & sign up. I don't know him very well but he seems real down to earth, even still I don't know if he would want that info as public knowledge. I just say it was definitely in the ballpark. I'm happy with the outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online