could we get a new button?

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
at the bottom of the threads? i know i'm just showing my laziness, but i like the 'index' button at the bottom of the page over at TDS...
as it stands now, i have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to get to the index.
the 'index' takes you to a refreshed page, so i try to use it, but here i tend to use the back button. and if i'm reading a multiple paged thread, it sucks.

ah just ranting i guess.
and now: my amazing new screen capture skills (so you see what i mean without having to go over there).

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 25

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank,

At the bottom of the fourm there is a "Froum Jump" menu bar, it will always select the forum you are currently browsing so if you click the "GO" button it will take you to the forum index without having to hit the back button. Follow the red arrow I scratched on the screen capture. Let me know if this is an acceptable solution to your problem.

Mike

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 21

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, you know that your FireFox has a critical update that needs installing, right? ;) And WHY do you have TheDramaStop up? LOL

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Warden, aware of the critical update I just havent done it yet. TDS was up to compare the functions of the index button for Frank.

Glassdude

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. You just saved me a lot of scrolling. I saw the Forum Jump just didn't make the connection. :idiot:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Yeah Warden, aware of the critical update I just havent done it yet. TDS was up to compare the functions of the index button for Frank.
I was just giving you a hard time ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad Frank. I had to learn that too when I first got here.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TimMiller said:
How do you know when firefox has an up date that you need to download?

Tim,

Check out the screen shot of my browser.................. I put some text on it and circled the spot where the update alerts appear.

Attachments

• how.jpg
    how.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 11

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might also add that under the "Help" tab on your Firefox browser you can click "Check for updates". ;Sweet

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
i've been trying FireFox lately, but it doesn't seem to mesh well with my Toshiba...
screws with the scroll function on my touchpad, screws up my autohide taskbar, even locked me up last night - i've gone back to IE for now.

back on topic:
how hard would it be to move that 'Froum Jump' to just beneath the last post in a thread?
unless we're talking about jumping german womenfolk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online