Core Support Help Needed

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to go pick up that one in the salvage yard here, just in case someone here needs one for an OBS.

Any idea on the best way to ship something that big?

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
mine isn't as bad as yours in chip truck (log trucks is mint) but she's still shot.look at the $ they go for though.:puke: not looking forward to it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-93-94-95...ash=item2a5c46093b:g:4EYAAOSwnGJWTiNF&vxp=mtr

then to think i'll have to cut into it for intercooler pipes.:eek: lol!

Seen that one too. There is another on ebay with no rust, but looks like the same spot that is repaired on this one is bent on both sides...oh and $450 price tag :eek:

I think I am going to go pick up that one in the salvage yard here, just in case someone here needs one for an OBS.

Any idea on the best way to ship something that big?

FedEx or UPS ground work a fragile tag on it. And lots of packing.

From the input, I'm going to go for the ebay one. Just stucks that LMC truck shipping is $125 for panels, flat rate with this on top of it. But I guess that's the price of keep'n 'em alive.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
But I guess that's the price of keep'n 'em alive.

Hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new truck that take a lot more time and money to keep running, and won't have this level of aftermarket support in 30 years.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
That's why I chose 'em. In 30 years, these new trucks will be falling behind while ours are still running/working.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Yes I do have one and would be more than happy part with.
That ebay one looks good tho for the price.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Yes I do have one and would be more than happy part with.
That ebay one looks good tho for the price.

If the 80-86 parts truck I went to look at had panned out, I would've bought your core support in a heartbeat. But it looks like I've got to stick with the 87-91 bricknose for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online