Complete Banks Sidewinder kit

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Complete Banks Sidewinder kit - SOLD

For sale again. Bought another old Powerstroke, not going to mess with this truck. Pulled, sold and headed down to Florida.

Looking to see if there is any interest in this kit. This is complete on a running truck. Can pull off quickly if someone wants it. Was going to keep this truck, but now have a Powerstroke to play with, so this one may be going.
$650 firm on the kit. Prefer not to ship. Would travel up to 50 miles to deliver. ZIP 52804.

I have not had this apart. It came on the truck, and it spools up nicely. I can take pictures as needed.

Kit is on a ZF truck. Waste gated.

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if there is any interest in this kit. This is complete on a running truck. Can pull off quickly if someone wants it. Was going to keep this truck, but now have a Powerstroke to play with, so this one may be going.
$750 firm on the kit. Prefer not to ship. Would travel up to 50 miles to deliver. ZIP 52804.

I have not had this apart. It came on the truck, and it spools up nicely. I can take pictures as needed.

couple of hints to help your sale go faster.....
sidewinder kits come in two versions... wastegated or not. what is yours?
if yours is not wastegated, the uppipes are transmission specific. what is your trans?
good luck!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice deal.so works with either trans based on edited info.
free bump.

berg969

Reaction score
Still for sale?
I'm interested need price shipped to 06604

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who is pay pal ready and will pay shipping. I can't seem to figure out how to pm from my phone.... So please pm me and I will give you his number

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I have a buddy who is pay pal ready and will pay shipping. I can't seem to figure out how to pm from my phone.... So please pm me and I will give you his number

We are working on a deal. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online