Complete 2wd IDI C6

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete C6 that was rebuilt by the U-Haul Tech center. It is said to have about 3000 miles on it since the rebuild. I will sell everything from the block back for a decent offer. I will have pictures showing the rebuild tags up tonight when I get home from work. I am about 30 minutes north west if Ann Arbor, Mi.

Cody

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I priced too high or just no interest in a C6?
unless you have someone like Wyreth who had one literally melt down on the side of the road, you will be hard pressed to find anyone interested outside of "free". His problems didn't end there, after putting in the replacement trans, his moving rig gets sideswiped by a big rig, destroying the moving truck and the towed vehicle.
now that's a bad day.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unless you have someone like Wyreth who had one literally melt down on the side of the road, you will be hard pressed to find anyone interested outside of "free". His problems didn't end there, after putting in the replacement trans, his moving rig gets sideswiped by a big rig, destroying the moving truck and the towed vehicle.
now that's a bad day.
That is a bad day indeed. I figured no one would really want this so I will take any reasonable offer or trade. I am already tired of tripping over it.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you know I still have this thing sitting around. Does anyone need/want this before I start to pull a few parts off for my new truck? A twelve pack? Any Offer?

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
now that's a bad day.

And that folks, is why I am NEVER EVER EVER moving again.

ever.