clean looking F-350 dually 4WD

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck but it is probably a nut buster to drive. It reminded me how much stiffer the ride is when I drove a 2011 f350 dually today at work. My rig drives like a Cadillac compared to that darn thing.

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the look of standard cab duallys with beds - I don't know why you see so few.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
What the hell... I spent three years converting My truck to 4wd and You guys are pulling them from CL one at a time and for less than I spent on the conversion, granted I prefer the np205 with the option to any 2wd transmission. Good thing My wife won't see this.
Nice looking truck.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats stupidly low priced for such a setup.you can't build/convert and end up so clean yourself for twice or even 3 times the money.
either somethings seriously wrong with it,or you might as well just say he's giving it away.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it, but gotta wonder why so cheap?

My WAG............ dead E4OD or blown engine. The add didn't say it ran or drove.LOL

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Maybe Heath is on to something. No pics or posting about the engine or trans. But maybe the seller has no idea how to market something. I really don't care for the color combo but whay buy a truck for the colors anyway. Propapbly worth taking a close look at too. I really can't see what the grey thing is behind the right front wheel but it might be rust... I really can't see well enough in the two pics...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have sold 2 of those trucks, (reg cab 4x4 dually), One was a burnt out shell with no motor, One was a rusted out 460 gassar that was good for parts only, for $2500.00 each,...

I should be looking into a plane ticket,...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Go for it Darrin.. Gees... you did a road trip back from Texas with a psd... this one should be a cake walk if the ride doesn't ruin your back... These dualy rigs like this are a tuff ride..