Classic Diesel Designs' Website is Live!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://classicdieseldesigns.com

If you click on catalog, it will take you to the full product list. Still working on getting more products added and making everything presentable. Big thank you to Scott aka @snicklas for really helping me get the site setup and handling the heavy lifting on the tech side that I am no expert in. Let me know what yall think, love to hear some feedback, questions, concerns etc. We are working on a seperate site that will handle more of the product install and services, as well as a vault of IDI technical info.

Thank you Oilburners!
-Wes

onetonjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the description of each of the products and why you would use them. I'm thinking about adding a turbo setup, and this helps me understand what is available. Overall, it's got a clean interface, and easy to navigate. Nice job.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bookmarked and gives me a general idea on cost for a project turbo idi just over all nice keep up the good work Wes.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Fundamental building blocks of a successful business start with a "hands-on" individual who loves what they do. You've got that covered!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the description of each of the products and why you would use them. I'm thinking about adding a turbo setup, and this helps me understand what is available. Overall, it's got a clean interface, and easy to navigate. Nice job.
Thanks John, some of the products still need full descriptions and more pictures still, but overall pretty pleased with how it’s come out so far.

Nice, if I build another one we will have to talk!

Be happy to help with your project!

Congratulations! Fundamental building blocks of a successful business start with a "hands-on" individual who loves what they do. You've got that covered!

Man thanks, can’t tell you how pleased I am to be able to do what I do. What started out as a hobby and an idea has grown to almost more than I can handle by myself. It’s certainly a passion project and it’s amazing seeing more and more aftermarket support for these older diesels.

While y’all are checking out awesome websites, go check out russrepair.com, our own @typ4 just got his site up recently too.

Tim McKay

Reaction score
Wes is a great guy.
He willingly offered his advice with a tranny problem I was having, and never asked for anything (I sent him some $$$ for his help anyway!).
Wes should be your first stop if your needing anything OBS IDI. Lets keep this guy in business longterm!!

Nice website Wes! I dont see any changes that are needed.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you make a brass or aluminum injector return instead of the plastic ones
I do not, Justin at R&D sells aluminum return lines, sounds like they are good units and he’s worked the quirks out of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Staff online