choices choices

WilltheThrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I hit a couple of west side pick and pulls and hit the mtherload, there are 4 IDI...2 have IP in one is brand new it looks like it is straight out of the box...What are the injectors worth? I also spotted a front and rear "ranchhand" bumpers...
I just don't know what all to pull

I also found 2 perfect tach sensors both on 6.9

I also came by 3 different hydorboost's on newer fords, will they work on my 87?

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
i would get the bumpers! ive been looking for a set that will fit my 93 for a while and cant find nothing i like. if your trucks still running good then an ip and a set of injectors wouldnt be a bad idea. i payed $15 for a used set of "D" code injectors one time if that gives you anything to go by.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a line on a rebuilt U haul pump adn new BB code injectors that have never been installed for $330 shipped, Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Not a salvage deal, just a guy that never used them

WilltheThrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am going to go after the front bumper, im sure I can sell it for profit if not i keep it. there was also a huge alumn. dimond plate fuel tank in a 06-07 dodge he wanted 105 for that......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online