Cheap Drop In Engine

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have the heart to tell this guy it's not a powerstroke and he needs to discount that price by about 75% if he wants to sell it?
De De DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:rotflmao

I can rebuild my Powerstroke cheaper than what he wants fer that IDI

SKimballC

Reaction score
I DID drop him a line bluntly pointing out to him what he has, and he responded with some barely intelligable gibberish with a phone # to discuss a 'sale'. Some people...

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Let's get 3 cans of machinery grey spray paint and call it rebuilt".

They even spray painted over the oil fill cap. If they took that little care with the paint, how little care did they take in the internal work that you'll never see?

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score

They even spray painted over the oil fill cap. If they took that little care with the paint, how little care did they take in the internal work that you'll never see?

My thinking exactly! Might be able to get a few months out of it.

Tom

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

He probably had to paint over the water pump and oil cooler leaks so nobody would see them :rotflmao

------Robert

SKimballC

Reaction score
Mr. Spray Paint also had a complete ATS turbo on Ebay that he ended after a day. I emailed him to ask why he ended it since I had bids on it, and his response was that he was moving it around and dropped it and the turbo 'cracked like an egg'.:eek: He probably sold it outside auction but anybody who cops to carelessly shattering turbos, truthfully or not, probably shouldn't be rebuilding any engines. At least none that I'd use.
Tom, I imagine that if I had spoken to the poor 'misspeller' in person, I would have been forced to resort to hand gestures.:rotflmao

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Mr. Spray Paint also had a complete ATS turbo on Ebay that he ended after a day. I emailed him to ask why he ended it since I had bids on it, and his response was that he was moving it around and dropped it and the turbo 'cracked like an egg'.:eek: He probably sold it outside auction but anybody who cops to carelessly shattering turbos, truthfully or not, probably shouldn't be rebuilding any engines. At least none that I'd use.
Tom, I imagine that if I had spoken to the poor 'misspeller' in person, I would have been forced to resort to hand gestures.:rotflmao

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Tom

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
?

Mr. Spray Paint also had a complete ATS turbo on Ebay that he ended after a day. I emailed him to ask why he ended it since I had bids on it, and his response was that he was moving it around and dropped it and the turbo 'cracked like an egg'.:eek:

Yet this is the guy who says that the only way he will offer a warranty is if HE installs it??? well heck- sign me up! :Whatever:

SKimballC

Reaction score
My idea of hell would probably be watching that guy torque head bolts on a fresh motor that I was paying for. :puke:

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell it is in Georgia and only about an hour away. Johnathan theres another motor for you.:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao I will spend the money to fix mine as opposed to getting that thing.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online