Changed the Fuel Filter Today

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasnt it you that was eating pizza and drinking beer at 7:30 this morning?

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Wasnt it you that was eating pizza and drinking beer at 7:30 this morning?

Yep, why do you think it got changed :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao Not tomention I went in to work for a couple hours & might end up going to Wheatland for work tomorrow :eek:

I was out of filters & thanks to JV he ordered a couple for me (oh and that reminds me, I need to pay him for them) when he ordered his.

Changed the filter & washed the truck today, now it's almost bed time ;Sweet ;Sweet

jvencius

Reaction score
Ramprat said:
I was out of filters & thanks to JV he ordered a couple for me (oh and that reminds me, I need to pay him for them) when he ordered his.

The Stanadyne I ordered came in on Friday--I'm holding onto 3 pints of it for you like you wanted.

rray32539

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RenoF250 said:
What do you wash your truck with in Wyoming in December? Antifreeze?
Bud Lite. :rotflmao After all Budweiser is similar to making love in a canoe.
Both are f**king close to water!

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Bunch of comodians :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Washed the truck inside up at the VFD where it's heated :D :D

However, it's been short sleeve weather here the last couple days ;Sweet

Have not noticed any improved performance or MPG with the clean filter, but the fuel ***** was dirty & the old filter was down right nasty.
She's got to be getting cleaner fuel now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glassdude

Reaction score
Ramprat said:
Bunch of comodians :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Washed the truck inside up at the VFD where it's heated :D :D

However, it's been short sleeve weather here the last couple days ;Sweet

Have not noticed any improved performance or MPG with the clean filter, but the fuel ***** was dirty & the old filter was down right nasty.
She's got to be getting cleaner fuel now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know I hate it when my ****** get dirty. Do you really have a filter on your *****? :D

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Rampy's actions got me goin' too yesterday. Heck, :***: I can't be lazier than he is. I changed my Tymar filter (which was somewhere between slate grey and black :eek:) and I repositioned my coolant filter bracket from being attached by sheet metal screws to under the cowel to the inside fender above my IDM with stainless steel bolts.

I can now hear my turbo sing...once again. :thumbsup:
I can now drive over bumps w/o the coolant filter bracket banging the top part of my fire wall near the cowel.

**** Runner, Thanks for the inspiration...although I know you had nothing to do with it. :D

jvencius

Reaction score
hheynow said:
Rampy's actions got me goin' too yesterday. Heck, :***: I can't be lazier than he is. I changed my Tymar filter (which was somewhere between slate grey and black :eek:) and I repositioned my coolant filter bracket from being attached by sheet metal screws to under the cowel to the inside fender above my IDM with stainless steel bolts.

That reminds me--another thing I love about the Tymar filter kit is that I can now actually get to the coolant filter without halfway-disassembling the battery box. I've got the coolant filter kit from Bob Riley and with the stock intake system, the snorkel between the grille and the air filter was pressing on the coolant filter and that made changing the filter a cast-iron beyotch of a job.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
hheynow said:

I can now hear my turbo sing...once again. :thumbsup:
I can now drive over bumps w/o the coolant filter bracket banging the top part of my fire wall near the cowel.

**** Runner, Thanks for the inspiration...although I know you had nothing to do with it. :D

Jerk, now I need to change my TYMAR filter as it's been on the truck for several years & never been changed :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao