changed fuel filter...no go

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
On the quad, do you have any pics? Post a listing on Craigslist with a pic saying it was stolen and cash reward. Put it in the RV or Motorcycle section, someone may see it, or it may get on there for sale, you never know.

But I do know that That Sucks!

i did post an ad on CL saying the quad was stolen. here's a pic

You must be registered for see images attach

the distinguishing features are the brush guard in front is not stock and it has a Dura Blue rear axle. also, the headlights are held together with white zip ties.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Real sorry to hear about the Quad Rob. That sucks. As for the truck, how many tanks of fuel have you been through with it? I'm wondering if it would be worth your while to drop them and clean them out. Who knows how much water accumulated in there over the years. Since you just changed the filter, it sounds like that new one got contaminated pretty quick. I think water, more than dirt is the likely cause. Usually when that light comes on, it's too late. The IP is pulling in bad karma.

Mel i have run 2 or 3 full tanks of fuel through the truck. the front tank is good, the reartank leask at the bottom. (found this out by putting in 14 gallons and catching 13+ gallons in containers)

the fuel filter light has not come back on since i changed the filter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent