car trailers

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen to that! I've been brainstorming ever since that day, compounded by my dad telling me about possibly needing to haul his sister (and her two cars) back to CA at some point. I should run some of these ideas by you so I can find out how unrealistic they are :D .
pay someone to do it.
seriously.
i can arrainge a auto transporter to move running cars cheaper than what it would cost if feul for you to do it. not to mention the time off you will need.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pay someone to do it.
seriously.
i can arrainge a auto transporter to move running cars cheaper than what it would cost if feul for you to do it. not to mention the time off you will need.
That makes sense...at the same time, I have a feeling that that won't prevent me from needing to go out there. If she ends up coming back, it'll be for health reasons, and I have a bad feeling it'll be messy...

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 34 foot triple axle bumper pull. With the WD hitch set up it works fine. I like the GN but I had a slide in cmaper I used alot at the same time I needed the traielr so GN was not an option. I have owned GN before and they have thier advantages with weight acrrying and tight turing over the BOP , but I had to have my bed space so I went with a BP trialer. No regreats plus i got it on the cheap.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys disapeared for a few days the truck needed a rad and was stuck then forgot about the post lol
but i like the wedge idea but can you winch a cc lb dully up it easily though? i move tons of stupid crap so that ability is a must

i was also thinking of making my own or moding a stock setup flatdeck to fit my needs
i want drw 2 axle 10k axles and was thinging it would be cool to make modular type addons that can be winched on and set in place (like a camper horse trailer or whatever)
think of the boxes that go from train to semi truck

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my buddies wedge with my 3 trucks. 9k warn winch at the top. Worked like a roll back
You must be registered for see images attach