chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What blows my mind is the tailgating and failure to yield. I noticed a few of them in the first video were merge fails, regardless of who is at fault, takes two to tango as they say. If you had just slowed down a little bit both of you would be fine. Kinda like that van! The camper SHOULD have moved over, but if he'd slowed down instead of raging....

My favorites are the little cars pulling trailers that are way overloaded, especially the one hanging 6 feet off the back!

I'm extremely curious what the weight distribution was in a few of the campers, I know from experience if you load too tail heavy on a trailer things get squirrelly really quick!

I think that little tiny car was extremely lucky his tire fell off because the dragging stopped him from rolling!

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
Well all of you have probably seen it, folks pulling 55-65mph and the trailer is lightly swaying. They don't slow down, they don't pull over, they don't stop to balance the load, they just keep going like it will all work out! I did not wait around to watch them head down the offramp or down the next grade, but I wonder if they ended up like the folks in these video's.

The good news is I believe in all states it is illegal to have folks in a trailer while under way. You can only imagine what would have happened to foks if they were in the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Staff online