Canadian Get together

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What yall (youse) call hot up there 50-60 degrees F still be wearin my johns at them temps.
Geno

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
hot = 80+, dont worry geno.. but the occasional 60 degree day is possible in summer time, though not likely

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cam
Im gonna try an come if the Boss ever makes up his mind when an where it's gonna be so I can plan my vacation for it, he will probably wait till the last minute and then move it way up north (YUKON) so I won't have time to make it.
Crybaby

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by Max Power
LOL, why would anyone want to go to Canada? ;p

Heck if I know, diesel is expensive and so is everything else, not to mention you can't take any handguns :moon:

On the otherhand, the wife is from Sask & she want's to go home every now and again for some strange reason:confused:

Last time we were in Canada we spent almost 2 hours in customs (yes everything was in order & no we were not hidding anything) as the border crossing gestapo was boored (we were the 1st car that was not a local in 2 days) so we got the full treatment. Took them a hour repacking the truck as I would not move till they had put everything repacked the way we had it.

Getting into America took all of 2 min once I showed them my USAF ID card;p

Think we put almost 2 thousand miles on the truck in Sask and Alberta (visited relataves & did the sightseeing/camping thing) :eek:

However, CBL is gooooooood beer fresh from the plant

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7