calling @thewespaul

RSchanz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's a fusable link at the starter solenoid, nothing at the relay or anything else though as far as I know.

It certainly looks like a nice clean setup and if you're planning on replacing the glowplugs this is probably not a bad idea to do at the same time and just get the package deal.

4drocket

Reaction score
yeah its almost a piece of art, serious, its that good. the quality of the work is impeccable. im not sure about fuses. i was thinking of going the cheap route and getting the 6.0 harnesses off ebay but i am glad i found wes' work thanks to the guys on the forums. totally worth the extra money to me to support a guy that gives a lot to this community.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
yeah its almost a piece of art, serious, its that good. the quality of the work is impeccable. im not sure about fuses. i was thinking of going the cheap route and getting the 6.0 harnesses off ebay but i am glad i found wes' work thanks to the guys on the forums. totally worth the extra money to me to support a guy that gives a lot to this community.
I'll agree with this. I'm looking forward to getting to install this in the Ex Wife.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I saw him a couple of months ago when I was down that way. He was really swamped with work. I did get a manual glow plug set up from him a month or so back so I know that he's still doing his thing. I'll bet that he'd be glad to take your money.

JAKRANCH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope he will, my tricks smoking so bad it's embarrassing. Would love to put new injectors and a pump in it

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I figure he is just really busy. I contacted him about a couple things a few weeks ago, and he didn't get back with me yet. I am sure he has just got a lot of stuff going on.

Rock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Maybe you'd have some luck if you went to his website and used the "contact" feature. He may not want you to use that for a conversation, but if it's about ordering something, it should be ok.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Maybe you'd have some luck if you went to his website and used the "contact" feature. He may not want you to use that for a conversation, but if it's about ordering something, it should be ok.
I tried that, but I wasn't sure if the message sent or not, so I sent a pm. I didn't know which was better. I am not in a rush for the parts, so when things calm down for him, I am sure I will hear from him.

Rock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
It seems that he's where I was afraid that he'd be. All work with no time for anything else and still can't keep up. He has no time for his own projects, his sister's truck (he told me that he found a turbo kit for it), and rarely gets on here anymore. He used to have time for other things. He used to take his family on vacation. He also used to organize get togethers. As long as he's happy, that's the main thing, but I found out that if I don't take for me, then I wasn't nearly as happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online