IDI Hound
Reaction score
Somebody needs to buy this thing!

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/3635017873.html

CL > ventura > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
[email protected] [?]
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-02-21, 9:22PM PST
1985 F350 Turbo diesel Ford Centurion - $1000 (santa paula)
image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5 image 6 image 7
was a project truck. Really love this truck. exterior in great shape has running boards. Just had wiring redone, and glo plugs replaced. new batteries. Interior need work. call or text 805.421.3161
$1000 or obo now a few cons: doesn't run and the nevada plates expired in november. The truck's exterior is in beautiful shape and could be worth a lot when running. I don't have the time or money to get it going.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3635017873

Posted: 2013-02-21, 9:22PM PST

Edited: 2013-02-23, 9:46AM PST

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, s

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Wow, been listed for a week and still not sold?

Yeah, Darrin, she needs a good home, bad. A really nice-looking slantnose, even by Cali standards!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I would trade things very sacred for that truck!

DragRag

Reaction score
I'm not far, but I wouldn't buy it. Running dulley 2 wheel drives are worthless here. It's a parts truck in these parts. I've crushed a truck just as clean after picking its bones. That's a $500 truck at bests.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
What a shame that there isn't enough value in these old trucks to warrant relocating them where they are more appreciated. Its the same old story, scrap a perfectly good truck just because its in Kali.:rolleyes:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
It wont get crushed. I bet towcat picks it up. Even if it needed an engine the price is right but we will see what happens I guess. I like the colors too plus its a dually. I have always wanted a dually but only for the looks. I don't need on for what I do with a truck any more..Actually never needed a dually for what I towed with my srw crewcab... Just like the look.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The more I look the more I see. Not only is the body Clean and Straight, No t all beat up etc, Look at all of the extras on the truck:

Front Fender Flares
Diamond Plate Tool Box
Running Boards
Mirrors,..Check them out!
Back Bumper is Beautiful!
Turbo System.
Gauges and Swoiches to whoknows what.

And,...And,.....

Wait for it,...

,...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiitt for it,......

Aux Overdrive,..? Maybe,..What is the little red box, on the dash just right of the Steering Column,.? Looks like a Aux Overdrive box from an early Gear Vendors, or US Gear overdrive. OR possibly an Exhaust Brake box,..

Am I on track with this,..?

Someone buy this thing! So what if it may need a Motor,..or a Pump, It has to be worth putting in a used $500.00 motor in it,..

DragRag

Reaction score
Ya, I spied that box down there, it could be a us gear or something. Most unknowing sellers don't put a value on it. Sure there's a turbo, and stuff to. I still call it a $500 truck, he wants it gone. For someone who wants to part it, it's a potential silver mine. It's worth more in pieces. If it were a 4x4 that would be a different story, I'd have it already. Ahahaha

pontoonrob

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aux Overdrive,..? Maybe,..What is the little red box, on the dash just right of the Steering Column,.? Looks like a Aux Overdrive box from an early Gear Vendors, or US Gear overdrive. OR possibly an Exhaust Brake box,..

That little red box looks just like my control box to my US Gear Decelarator(exhaust brake).To bad the trucks in Calif. I get it!---Rob

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Temping.... too tempting. LOL

Would be a parts gold mine, but would suck to part out that nice of a rig..... Probably get decent money for it in running shape if it was advertized right. The registration would be an issue though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online