C6 2WD TRANSMISSION IDI BOLT PATTERN

blackdog76

Reaction score
I have a known working C6 Transmission out of an 87 F-250 6.9 IDI. Drove the truck before removal. It was a solid truck but back fees were more than the truck was worth so I parted it out. Was saving this for a spare but If someone needs it, here it is. Comes with vacuum modulator, torque converter and dipstick. $350 OBO plus shipping or trade for a turbo setup for an IDI.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good luck on the sale. If I can get a $100 for one, I'd consider myself lucky. Got four on the ground waitng for the scrapper.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The C6 was a solid well built three speed trans and still holds up well even today. They are easy to find and rebuild too. I personally have never opened one up but all I read about them they are simple. Selling one is not an easy thing either unless you need one. Hope you are able to sell it no matter what.. As towcat posted.. They are not worth much and hes in the business of these rigs

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Just sold a similar trans with the flywheel and flex for $140. I have a great recently rebuilt one that I am asking $175 for.
These are great transmissions, just a limited market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online