Bronnie 3speed

CESMITH

1986F250 6.9
Reaction score
Akron canton (ohio) craigs list , brown lip 3speed aux trans. 250.00 says it s out of a 85 F350 (cant figure out how to post a link);Sweet

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
At $250 with the shifter, that things a steal. But I'd be willing to bet that it would run a heck of a lot more than $140 to have it shipped.
When I bought mine, which was before the economy totally went in the toilet, I bought it from a guy who was only in the next state over around San Antonio Tx and it cost me around $150 back then to get it here and that was via Forward air which is a bunch cheaper than anyone else and there wasn't any driveshafts with mine, just mounts and shifter. Truck freight isn't cheap. Heck, I spent near $500 just to get a commercial welder here from Florida last year. By the time you add in the fuel surcharges a dang pickup fee is $100-150 these days if theres no loading dock

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't get it I have a friend ready to go pick it up and stick it in his garage till I swing up in the spring.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
oh damn.... not to far of a trip... could someone store it till rally time? pick it up on my way over....?

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn. i want. if anyone can get that here and it's in good shape i'll double your money.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really ....... that would be $50 in fuel just to go get it and then roughly 1100 miles to houston... and 1100 miles home... that roughly $750 in fuel.......

you would be looking at $2000 all told .... still not bad ....

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now you know why i'm not driving up there to get it. lol. i wish this was in texas. for anyone anywhere near this it's a huge steal.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta work sunday through friday night...... If you front the purchase price and the fuel to go get it....... I could put it on the big rig and have it in St. Louis monday morning...... if somebody could pick it up and relay it ........ and then all you would owe me is nothing ....

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got someone supposed to pick it up either tomorrow or sunday. I need an extra gear to try and get some mileage out of my flatbed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster

Members online