Bought myself a Goldie,..!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Pretty close to Rons truck cpt for the Motor, and interior, and wheels,..and...

Well Take a look, it is going to be delivered tomrrow.;Sweet

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...90035296817&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Gonna put it on the lot and see what I can get out of it but it is a rare one.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
HOLY CRAP! That's Goldies twin! Always say there's a twin for something out there and it looks like ya found it........2 Gay trucks.LOL

Too bad its a powderchoke.LOL

Tomorrow ya say.......Better keep that thing locked up inside the shop next to Mr. Big........I see some wheels, a cab flare, some parts.......some more parts..... and mmmmmmmmm leather seats.:Sly :Sly

Yep, better keep it locked up real tight there Hound dog.;Really :angel:

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Yousers man, That is a nice one. I glad I didn't see that or we'd been bidding against each other. Are those running boards stainless or aluminum? I want to replace the camouflage on my truck with that style. Hey Ron lets go visit Darrin this weekend sometime about 3:00 am.:Sly

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yousers man, That is a nice one. I glad I didn't see that or we'd been bidding against each other. Are those running boards stainless or aluminum? I want to replace the camouflage on my truck with that style. Hey Ron lets go visit Darrin this weekend sometime about 3:00 am.

Thanks guys, the running boards are stainless, and the security cameras are wrorking at the lot, as are the Rotwilers,...:draw but feel free to stop by anytime!:Sly

It was only on E-Bay for about 5 hours, it started out at $4,500 and buy the time I saw it it was at about $7.800/00 but there was a buy it now for $10,999.00 That's cheap.
I've sold a couple of low mileage conversion dually's that were 2wd for 15K to 16K. This one is going to be advertised for $17,200.

It was supposed to be delivered today but they had to push it back till tomorrow morning.

I believe that the electronics will prolly make there way into Big Ed,...well see

More to come when I get the truck tomorrow,..

Later

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
Hey Ron lets go visit Darrin this weekend sometime about 3:00 am.:Sly
;Sweet
Tim,
I was thinking Friday night as I'll be drivin right by.:Sly Shhhh don't tell Darrin.

Darrin Tosh said:
Thanks guys, the running boards are stainless, and the security cameras are working at the lot, as are the Rotwilers,... but feel free to stop by anytime!
No problemo!
Security cameras can be scrambled or unplugged........
Dude Rotties???????? Ferget my screen name.:D Piece of cake.:backoff

Only problem is after seeing that '96, I'm wishing I would have kept the bumpers chrome........Need some painted ones? They're already color matched.:rolleyes:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Ron uses Rotwielers to lick the diesel from his hands when he's working on fuel lines. LOL He's the dog equivelent of Steve Irwin. ;Really

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Agnem said:
LOL Ron uses Rotwielers to lick the diesel from his hands when he's working on fuel lines. LOL He's the dog equivelent of Steve Irwin. ;Really
:rotflmao :rotflmao CRIKEY! he foiled my plot!LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Instead of leaving the Rott's there for the weekend, I left a couple of Siamese Cat's, that oughta throw the Diesel Dog Catcher a curve ball,..:Sly

I picked up the truck on Thursday, and it is as sweet as I hoped it would be. Runs and drives perfect, clean and sharp. Tony got it cleaned up on Friday, and on Saturday we removed the electronics. It had a Alpine CVA 1000Navigational system LCD Screen, with 6 disk cd changer with a few other bells and whistles. WOW is that a nice system, that will eventually find it's way into Big Ed. We installed a factry radio, fixed some of the lights that werent working, and it will be on the lot on Monday for sale.

Every once in a while you gotta hit a home run in this buisness, and it doesn't happen often enough, so you take it when you can get it.;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
440wagon