bigiest idi i have ever seen

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I would be cautious to buy trucks like that. Who knows what "bubba's army" knows how to do maitaince wise....

Never the less, if it didnt have those wheels it would be a cool truck ;Sweet

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya they are out here in Cali to a dime a dozen that trucks been on here before and the guys on somthing he will never get that price ever and the mud flaps are Cali law when the tires are that size

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the suicide doors are the only the only thing i like about it... actually i take that back, i like the fact its a crew cab, someday i will have one of those!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your buddy finally got around to selling his truck eh?
his screen name here and over at FTE is currently escaping the grasp of my dimming memory.....

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your buddy finally got around to selling his truck eh?
his screen name here and over at FTE is currently escaping the grasp of my dimming memory.....

oereo creaming is is name i finaly got my idi running agin after a new lift pump and some other goodies

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think thats that bad of a price IF the work is good quallity. Good thing I didnt see this a few months ago when I was on that side of the country or I would have went to look at it....

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i think there just somthing to look at i know when my rig is done it will be nicer than those too and no one will pay me what i have in it so dont try and sell it for the my friends dad has a custom desert toy shop sand rails prerunners the whole deal he built a 100,000 pre runner a year ago and the customer paid for it and 2 months ago its in the auto trader for 60,000 40,000 loss and he called the guy an was like why you getting rid of it you have never even used it the guy said well im filling bankrup so just cause you have somthing in somthing doesnt mean its worth that you can put a 10,000 dollar paint job on a low rider s-10 and its still worth 5 grand not to mention the air bags stereo and intirior long story short these dumbys dont have nothing thats that special its just a lifted tuck nothing makes me want those trucks at that price there still 4 to 6,000 dollar trucks no matter how you look at it