Big problem with Muffler delete!!!!

gotdiesel?

Fine Diner
Reaction score
Okay, maybe someone else has had this problem. I installed the muffler elimination kit from Geno's about 3 weeks ago (about a week after pulling the silencer ring). Since then, whenever I'm just tooling around town, on the highway or pretty much anywhere else, I just keep pushing down on the accelerator, I think just to hear it scream?! cookoo I found my self recently traveling @ close to 75 MPH in a 55 zone. I am afraid if this keeps up, I'll end up with a ticket. Any advice on how to deal with this, is there medication, .........Herb? Any help would be appreciated. Oh, by the way, I think my wife gets the award for wife of the month; when I came home from work the day the muffler fell out, she said "wow, its sounds more like a real truck now", and has made several comments since then about how good it sounds!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Truckie

Reaction score
If you want more of the turbo sound than the BHAF should give you a bit more noise, but from my own experiences on my old 2nd gen I had a aFe Mega cannon on there and man you could here that turbo whistle real good. There are some other folks on here that have the aFe, and some other air filter products on there 3 gens, so hopefully they will chime in. In the next few weeks IM going to do the air filter on my truck.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Twins is supposed to work well for quieting down the exhaust. :D
It's that or you could put that dirty old muffler back in. :eek:

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found that if you jump your truck off of a loading dock...the exhaust gets mashed like a big....something..it'll get crushed and be way quieter...or more quiet, whichever way. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.