BIG DYNO DAYS #'s

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will wash right out, done it, makes a rusty mess on the cement washrack and angers the boss.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
The thing is, both him and the people he was arguing with were all acting like absolute morons. I applaud him for his build and going against the grain, but he should have walked away from the online ******* match. I think everybody on PSN lost about 100 IQ points today after reading those threads.

some of those guys on psn don't have 100 IQ points to begin with :rotflmao

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then the machinist will probably tell me to screw off and let them do their jobs LOL, but I hear you. I'll keep the good info in mind you all thanks.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then get a written guarantee that they wont come out. I would have it notarized.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then get a written guarantee that they wont come out. I would have it notarized.

Ya not only that...but make sure you send a copy also notarized to the machinist registered mail too...:sly so he has to sign for it!...No excuses then eh;Sweet And I should add that you may want that garantee to cover any tows or loss of use etc and all associated costs to repair!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
He was banned from PSN for saying n****r........

Nothing to do with owning an IDI.....

thats bullsh!t in my eyes. they walk around calling each other that, but when a white person says it, people go crazy. i dont think you could take 10 steps in my town without hearing it. off topic here but one time in 6th grade i got called a white *******, so i fired back and called him a dumb n****r. guess who go suspended. :bs cookoo

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats bullsh!t in my eyes. they walk around calling each other that, but when a white person says it, people go crazy. i dont think you could take 10 steps in my town without hearing it. off topic here but one time in 6th grade i got called a white *******, so i fired back and called him a dumb n****r. guess who go suspended. :bs cookoo
i don't care what your grudge is concerning the use of that word of the fairness in doing so. take that debate elsewhere or take a vacation.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
i don't care what your grudge is concerning the use of that word of the fairness in doing so. take that debate elsewhere or take a vacation.

I agree, so I am not going to post that word, but at work someone wrote it on teh bathroom walls....HOLY CRAP! It hit the fan!!

Enough said.

I do wonder though, even though I dispise this guy's personality...I wonder what kind of power it is making in comparison to Russ's Typ4'd engine.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
See this is why it's hard to run a forum with one set of rules for one person, one set of rules for another...

Here, all members are painted with the same brush. We have rules, we follow them or you're out..plain and simple. I've been here 3 years, never ONCE have I got a warning about leaving via ******.

I find that so long as you are polite and try to make points instead of spraying testosterone all over the place, the forums get along GREAT!

If you want to get into a urinating match with someone, use PM's or go to the loca bar...this ain't the place for it.

As far as"cummins is better, no powerstroke is better".....who cares. I am NOT a duramax fan at all. I think they are junk, as well as the surrounding truck. Find one post of mine that I flat out badmouthed them. You can't...because I kept my opinion to myself.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
The problem over there is when it finally settles down, somebody will get on and say an apology or some other, followed by a little stupid line that gets everybody boiled up again. It seems people just can't keep it to themselves, they always want to get the last word in.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem over there is when it finally settles down, somebody will get on and say an apology or some other, followed by a little stupid line that gets everybody boiled up again. It seems people just can't keep it to themselves, they always want to get the last word in.

Take this as the last word on this subject, get back on the topic of the thread (not just you 92, EVERYBODY!!) or this thread will be moved to the round file.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still want to talk about the build. Either way the freeze plugs would make me worry until I had say 3000 trouble free miles. Some of the guys at PSN are claiming that the inherent limitations of the block are causing the plugs to pop out. I won't say they're wrong but I just don't think so...all the failures have a rational explanation that don't involve the block flexing. I guess it's down to build it and see what happens. I really don't think the IDI and 7.3 PSD block are different enough that the block itself is an inherent limitation anymore than it is on a 7.3 PSD. I also think being even with a SD is perhaps too high to set the bar. I'd like to be even with an OBS powerstroke in stock trim or with the simplest mods done, the ones that don't involve chips or messing with the computer, just opening up the intake and getting rid of lame restrictive points in the exhaust. After that anything else is gravy. Once you play with the PCM or get more fuel and turbo the PSD will eventually win the HP war, the only debate is at what price point does that happen.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The block integrity has nothing to do with the core plugs, if it flexed that much we would have cast iron crumbs falling out from under out trucks.
It the fact those crappy type plugs Must be installed properly or theyt can/will be a problem.
And the brass ones wont work. too much vibration and system pressure combined.

Mike, That on topic ok?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, so I am not going to post that word, but at work someone wrote it on teh bathroom walls....HOLY CRAP! It hit the fan!!

Enough said.

I do wonder though, even though I dispise this guy's personality...I wonder what kind of power it is making in comparison to Russ's Typ4'd engine.

If his fueul and turbo maintain I am guessing 300 easy or close to it. It really gets it on.

Now I want to play with mine.;Sweet NOT LIKE THAT:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online