BHD Banned!!??!!

Meta6981

Reaction score
For those of you who visit mercedesshop.com a well know figure going by the name Bone Head Doctor was banned last night for thirty days. I found this to be quite funny. So it will be nice not to have someone spewing political propoganda at everyone.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you felt compelled to come here and tell us this why?

Meta6981

Reaction score
Because i figured that someone besides just me would care to know this if they had not been on Mercedesshop in a while. If its not a big deal to you than why respond?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is he a member of this forum?

Meta6981

Reaction score
I do not know. Possibly, any way it is just general information that someone might like to know. Thats all i am sorry if people have poblems with me posting it here.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just dont see the relevance of this guy getting banned (for 30 days :rotflmao)at another website and Mercedes discussion at this forum? We wouldnt have a problem with you posting it here, in an appropriate forum, if it wasnt your first post to the website. Makes me wonder what your motive is.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Sorry, I just dont see the relevance of this guy getting banned (for 30 days :rotflmao)at another website and Mercedes discussion at this forum? We wouldnt have a problem with you posting it here, in an appropriate forum, if it wasnt your first post to the website. Makes me wonder what your motive is.
Mike, I can vouch for him. I actually thought he had registered here before today (I'm why he knows about this site)...he's been lurking here for a while, and I keep trying to get him to start getting active. Maybe he finally will now? He can be an :idiot: at times, but he's a good kid overall. As to this BHD guy that Trevor referred to...I would say that he's similar to Rampy except for the fact that BHD takes himself seriously, but I wouldn't want to insult Rampy like that...no one deserves to be compared to this guy. AFAIK BHD is not on this board (and may the diesel gods help us if he ever does find this place)...and to my knowledge, I'm the only one who used to be a regular on MBShop who spends any significant time here (although Michael Fowler is also on MBShop, I noticed he hasn't been over here all that much lately), so I think I'm the only one who really knows who Trevor's talking about.

BTW, Trevor, this isn't the first time BHD's been :Banned on MBShop. BHD is actually his third screen name...his charming personality and his blatant personal attacks on anyone (left or right) who didn't think Bush was the best thing since sliced bread has gotten him :Axed twice now (both times in the battle leading up to the '04 election), so this makes #3. As far as I'm concerned, good riddance.

Also...I know you thought that there were a few MBShop'ers on here who would understand what you were talking about, so it would seem logical that this board would be the place for a thread like this. But, it might have been better to have put this in the Lounge, or better yet, PM'ed it to me (or you could have called :) ) since this was really an inside joke. Now, start posting some tech stuff on here...c'mon, it'll be fun :D Maybe you can help wake up this board...

...and don't let me down... :backoff LOL and, also, you spelled "Heidi" wrong in your sig

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warden said:
Mike, I can vouch for him.

Also...I know you thought that there were a few MBShop'ers on here who would understand what you were talking about, so it would seem logical that this board would be the place for a thread like this. But, it might have been better to have put this in the Lounge, or better yet, PM'ed it to me (or you could have called :) ) since this was really an inside joke. Now, start posting some tech stuff on here...c'mon, it'll be fun :D Maybe you can help wake up this board...

...and don't let me down... :backoff LOL and, also, you spelled "Heidi" wrong in your sig

Good enough for me Tim, I was a hairs breadth away from nuking this thread. If Meta wants to help wake up this section of the forums with Mercedes tech talk then by all means lets talk tech. We all know on OB that a fair amount of ******** goes along with the tech talk, but not post #1.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online