best injector out there?

eric_81_wade

Reaction score
i am just starting to put some power to my old cummins and its now time for new injectors. does anyone out there have opinions on which ones are the best? when all is said and done i want about 350hp at the wheels. POD's sound ok but i want to keep my mileage up. a guy on ebay claims 50-70hp with a 3mpg increase, $500 though. any help on how you guys are making the power would be appreciated.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
You may also want to consider some of the Bosch 190hp injectors which will give you a 30hp bump. Piers has a lot of knowledge and they have some different options.

moparmike91

Moparmike91
Reaction score
ya injectors willo give ya the thump ya need, but i recommend gettin a larger exhaust on your truck first so ya can get the heat out and make your engine more volumetrically efficient. thats what i did works awesome,,working on the intercooler and tubes next. then im gonna put in the pod's and old smokey pin.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Forget the POD's. POD's are good for around 325, but very smokey, and haze at idle badly. U will want to get in contact with a custom builder, I dont know what diameter and hole count would be good right off hand but call someone like Enterprise engine performance, or sheid, or New Era diesel performance and tell them what your intended power goal is on that specific truck, and they can help u decide whats best suited for your needs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle