Beautiful......

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rides way too low for me. And some idiot put a black gauge pod in without even trying to match the tan.cookoo

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now thats a wow truck. Nothing bad about it. Sure... You can bash it for this or that but the truth is this is a nice truck. Buy it and make its yours. Add hydroboost and stud the engine. Make it a 4x4. Or just buy it and enjoy the hell out of it. Somebody took real fine care of this truck. Anyone should be proud to own this fine rig. I'm surprised Darrin has not snapped it up already. Maybe somebody out here could "arrange" to drive it back to Darrin for.....:dunno:D

DragRag

Reaction score
Sure, nice truck no doubt. I don't believe the claim of 37k miles though. To much wear at the bottom of the door from dragging feet in and out, and the seat shows to much wear n the drivers side. No doubt clean, but it is not a 37k mile truck imo. That being said, if I was looking for a clean single rear two wheel drive this would be it. I'm not looking though.

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having an old 80-86 Crew Cab myself, I can say that is probably the cleanest one I've seen. They are just old enough, most got used as work trucks and therefore got the crap beat out of them. Most of them around here are old Crummy's.

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, super nice truck. I love seeing old trucks like these that look like they just got off the showroom floor. It isn't showroom condition, but first glance it is. Cool :)

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I would be fine with the broke fuel gauge. My truck has the same problem, broken fuel gauge on front tank. To make it worse, the selector valve leaks when you run the rear tank. It sends fuel into the front tank. So if you run the rear tank with a full front tank, it spews fuel on the ground.

I would hop on this truck if it was 4wd, but i can't afford to do a conversion. I guess i'll just have to sit in wait until one like this comes along again and i'm in a better financial position to pay for diesel fuel. As it is I don't hardly use my current truck...