Baldwin Oil Filters For Cheap On Ebay (U-haul)

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad i run the psd filter but thats a steal

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
:mad:

"Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 3 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days."

Damn! -cuss:backoff

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 3 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days."

Last weekend I had the same problem when trying to buy the fuel filters. I sent a message through ebay stating that I wasn't a dealer and was trying to buy in quantity because I own 5 idi trucks. This is the reply I got.

QUOTE: Thanks for your note. I added you to our exempt list so you can purchase as many as you wish.

thanks, Frank

- u-techcenter

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to buy 10 and it said I have bought from them in the last few days and would not let me buy.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gave them a try,, and it also locked me out with a purchase of 1 filter.... shipping charge on 1 filter is $3.50.. .. for a filter selling for $2 and change.... Who are they kidding???

Sell me a case of them or go home Uhaul... grrrrrrr.

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why they would prevent people from buying lots from them. What do they care, as long as they're sold? I live in a 1 bedroom apartment (my truck is my workshop/garage/tool shed right now) so I am resisting the urge to buy stuff up... just don't have room for it.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You done bought 3 fuel filters, kant sell ya'all no nothing fo ten day. Holy crapola. Geez after we bought up all the stuff Uhaul wanted to get rid of. Oh well I use the PSD filters anyho. Thanks Frank.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
i emailed frank through ebay about purchasing some.

I usually run the PSD oil filter but those being baldwin and so inexpensive i'd run those for 10 oil changes or so LOL.

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
i emailed frank through ebay about purchasing some.

I usually run the PSD oil filter but those being baldwin and so inexpensive i'd run those for 10 oil changes or so LOL.

Same here, i shot him an email to see if he would make an exception and let me buy a couple

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That exemption you guys got seems to be good on future purchases. So hopefully something good comes up on ebay soon from uhaul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online