Baldwin Oil Filters For Cheap On Ebay (U-haul)

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
That exemption you guys got seems to be good on future purchases. So hopefully something good comes up on ebay soon from uhaul

Sweet! thanks for the heads up, didnt know that. I will keep an eye out and post up good deals if nobody beats me to posting them. ;Sweet

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are back! Only problem is that the auction is a bulk buy for 40 at once. 40 for $82 + $15 ship = $97 total Great for someone who does alot of idi repair or maybe a local group buy.

Last edited:

DragRag

Reaction score
He set that auction up for me specifically. I have 15 idi's on the road and told him I need 40 of them. Glad I was able to hit the buy it now on them for my maintenance needs. Not sure how many they really have left at this point, they are shipping from multiple locations.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forget them I am tired of trying to buy stuff. I tried to buy 8 and said I could not and this is the third time. I think I am going to start putting stuff on ebay ultra cheap and not letting any one buy anything!!!:mad:

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greg the problem is you have to msg them about wanting to buy more than 3. The guy at u-haul then msgs you back during business hours that he put you on a exempt list. Then you can buy all you want.