ATS 088 Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
this is an 088 ATS, just shifted into third gear (which is why it goes from 0psi-10psi)
Wasn't really slamming down on the throttle, just normal driving with a small trailer. This should prove that a non-wastegated turbo does indeed make boost fairly quickly.

Drew

You must be registered for see images attach

brdmh44

Midwest Chopper
Reaction score
If this is still forsale please pm me with asking price and payment details. I'd prefer to send a money order through the post office. Let me know, thanks.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump,

havent heard back from the user who was interested, so It is still available.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I know you don't wanna hear from "i wish i coulda's", but if you still have that thing in a couple months....or if anyone knows where to get a kit in a couple months, I will DEFINITLY be interested.

I took 2 MASSIVE hits this last month...$2600 for safety inspection/tires.front end work and then another $1500 for the ZF swap because my E4OD barfed it's converter.

I'll have spent almost $5000 in a month on my truck......wow, what was I thinking?!

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goofy, I don't mind hanging onto it a little longer, but id need a deposit to hold.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
If whats in the pictures is everything with it then its missing the oil feed line, the valve cover with the cdr prevision and everything that routes the cdr into the intak, and thats no real big deal, just have to be a little mechanically inclined to overcome that,

I got my complete wastegated turbo system for nothing more than trading a 95 model psd turbo charger:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online