Apology to dust farters

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
Alright, this is in now way intended to be an a$$ smooching, get on someones good side, need a favor apology.

I got banned for losing my temper, I said some things that in retrospect were unwarranted. I have a bad temper and after getting some responses here that were contrary to what I was finding out from certain IDI performance parts vendors I was slightly pissed. First, because it seemed like I had wasted a lot of time asking questions here and only being told that IDI's cant make power. Second, that so many die hard IDI guys were actually crap talking the motor that was in jour trucks.

So, I vented. To any of you that I offended, I am sorry and I greatly appreciate the sound advice I have recieved from so many here.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other people have messed up. Those that have come back with respect and a bit more humility have always been welcomed into the community. We really need people to push the envelope and as far as I'm concerned I'm glad you came back.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am also glad you came back, i dont have the pocketbook or extra truck to push the boundries but read the information gathered with great interest.

i think you are on the right track, these engines have a strng base to build off of. it should be possible to build some serious reliable power.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
young blood: THES CAN and WILL make power. Ya guys aint tried.

old blood: Shush young whippersnapper

young blood: I AM GITTING ER DONE!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST TOW SKEERED!!!!!!!!

and then it progressed mildly down hill from there.

I saw nothing to ban over, but I have only been a moderator for three days iof my 6 years foruming.

I see what he is trying to do like running the 4 minute mile 40 years ago, the nay sayeers think it can't and he is like the guy that broke it, coming to the realization that the only barrier to breaking it is a mental block.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is an old adage goes something like this;

"You can attract more flies with honey than you can with vinegar"

Rashness and a cavalier attitude won't get you far in this forum, now there are some forums where that is the norm, if you want to play that way...well this ain't the place for you. :)

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go play on Pirate... what he did aint nuthin'

Still glad to see him back, and I better watch it before I get a vacation mah self.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Anyone who names his truck the thunder pickle gets a couple of passes from me. But I'm not a moderator here.

Don't know what I missed, but this forum tends to be the most accepting and least antagonistic one I have been on. Everyone has a bad day, if you learn from it you come out a better person.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Alright, this is in now way intended to be an a$$ smooching, get on someones good side, need a favor apology.

I got banned for losing my temper, I said some things that in retrospect were unwarranted. I have a bad temper and after getting some responses here that were contrary to what I was finding out from certain IDI performance parts vendors I was slightly pissed. First, because it seemed like I had wasted a lot of time asking questions here and only being told that IDI's cant make power. Second, that so many die hard IDI guys were actually crap talking the motor that was in jour trucks.

So, I vented. To any of you that I offended, I am sorry and I greatly appreciate the sound advice I have recieved from so many here.

Hey buddy trust me i've lost my temper around here a time or too also. But I just sat and cussed out the screen LOL... and got threatened a time or two.. Anyway Knuckledragger what in the world is that in your avatar pic? lol that thing awesome! :D

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been on Pirate, I have no desire to see my forums administrated that way.

And i am not a regular poster thee. For that reason, I pop in occasionally for tech and *******.

I appreciate his apology, and I still think he has been the better person about it, and wasn't inflamatory.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And i am not a regular poster thee. For that reason, I pop in occasionally for tech and *******.

I appreciate his apology, and I still think he has been the better person about it, and wasn't inflamatory.
everybody had their comfort levels.
some like a looser board, this place isn't as loose as Pirate.
If you like their style, great!
Many of the old timers here come from a board that was far more restrictive than this one. This board in their standards is "out of control".
Bottom line. Be respectful and you will be respected until you prove yourself otherwise.

Abull78-
thank you for the apology and for coming back.
I look forward to your addition in pushing the envelope of what our motors can do;Sweet
lab rats are scarce around here:D
Argve needs competition on how many motors one guy can break.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many of the old timers here come from a board that was far more restrictive than this one. This board in their standards is "out of control".

You can say that again. That place still is "moderated" by a very **** like crew. It seems they enjoy making life difficult on the members there and you can get banned for three months for posting a complaint about that particular website on OB (Right Bob G/RDG?). Ask me how I know that!cookoo:D

Anyway, OB is perfect for my needs/style.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online