Anyone considering an intercooler...

agp23109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so, get 15% off. I finally purchased my plumbing for my intercooler through these guys, http://stores.ebay.com/CXRacing. They sent me a 15% off code for a future purchase. I don't plan on purchasing anything else and don't want it to go to waste. Don' know if it's a one time only thing or if it will work multiple times. Soooooooo...... first come first served? Here's the info:

To appreciate your business, we offer you 15% off on your next purchase, only valid at www.cxracing.com, ANY Items. Please enter this Coupon Code* during Check Out. This Coupon expires on May 31, 2011.

Coupon Code: QK6HJ83VMG

Hope it works for someone.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Im currently installing one of their intercoolers and piping kit. The silicone joints and TBolt clamps seem to be of good quality. All i have to say about the piping is that it tig welded good :D lol. Im waiting on one more piece to finish my install up so i cant say how everything held up yet.

agp23109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im currently installing one of their intercoolers and piping kit. The silicone joints and TBolt clamps seem to be of good quality. All i have to say about the piping is that it tig welded good :D lol. Im waiting on one more piece to finish my install up so i cant say how everything held up yet.

Thats good to hear. Prices were reasonable too.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I buy from them a lot and also use some of the chinese turbos for the castings on sandrail projects.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a kit there that would be close to working on my Idi? I don't care if both hot and cold are on drivers side (preferred) or around the rad. I looked and saw some kits that might come close but figured a second opinion is always good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radeon1314

Members online