Anybody have any experience with LMC body parts?

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
The cancer is alot worse in hidden areas on the 97 & I need front body mounts & a core support. My buddy is telling me he can't find the stuff after market & those parts together from Ford are 600.00. I found a core support listed on the LMC website. Is their stuff any good or junk?

smokin69

Always smokin'
Reaction score
There pretty good stuff. Look up Project Fiery Redhead, it's an F150 Fourwheeler did and they got most of there body stuff from there.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I'll let ya know. I just spoke with them & they tell me the diesel application is the right one for my truck so we'll see. If it's right, I just saved a few hundred bucks on the support & mounting hardware.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
it's been a proven fact the earlier generation bodies had the wrong radiator supports, there's no sizing similarities between the OBS units, so it very well may be the right one.

You were right. I shoulda listened. Not even close. They (LMC) told me after I paid 100.00 to overnite it that they don't carry core supports for heavy duty cooling systems. It says that NOWHERE in their catalog or online so they are refunding me everything. I just have to ship it back.

Looks like it may fit the IDI motors though.

Ladman

Ladman
Reaction score
I used LMC for my older 86 F150. The only good thing about them is the body parts and things like that. As far a Mech, i has similar issues with ordering parts and them not fitting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online