Anybody have a source for reardoor weatherstrip?

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the beltline weatherstrip for the crewcabs other than Ford? Just curious, as I need to replace a bunch of rubber on the 93, but don't plan to do it for a while. Not sure how much longer Ford is going to keep these parts available.
Jerry

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is the beltline the window wiper felts? If so I got mine from a dealer in TX way cheap last year.

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the rockauto link. That has a lot of good stuff. Unfortunately, no listing for rear door parts for the crewcabs.
I know the beltline is still available from Ford. I bought two for the rear doors of my 97 about a year ago and the were about 50 bucks each. The fronts are like half of that. My concern is that Ford will eventually stop making these parts and it doesn't seem that the aftermarket has caught up yet. I should just go out and buy all the weatherstrip I need now from Ford, but I made promises that I won't spend any more truck money for a while!
Jerry

1Turbo10

Reaction score
Just replaced all the rubber on my 877 cc and the rear door seals are the same as the front. Just trim.
64.00 on ebay x 2

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The beltline and the window run channel are different on the crewcabs. You can use the front door to body seals on the rear, but not the rest of the parts. I know the older crewies had a vent window in the back door, but not the late 80's or 90's, so no chance of using the front door beltline on the rear.
LMC has nothing for the rear doors (or 1 tons for that matter, they list 150's and 250's....though most of it is the same anyway)
Jerry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online